Founded and led by Kate O’Neill, KO Insights is a strategic advisory firm committed to improving human experience at scale.
By focusing on how data and technology shape the future of humanity, KO Insights provides thoughtful and savvy expertise to clients through keynotes, consulting, and workshops. The results are human-centric, data-guided, brand-aligned, and operationally-integrated growth and retention strategies for companies and organizations of all sizes and industries.
Clients and projects have included Fortune 100 corporations, major retailers, cities and civic organizations, hospitals and other healthcare entities, top universities, fast-growing startups, and non-profit organizations. Through KO Insights, Kate has, for example:
- helped a top-grossing global fast food company in partnership with a top-grossing soft drink brand think through the integration of their combined online and in-store marketing
- helped a fast-growing Chinese geo-tech startup with data-savvy and experientially integrative go-to-market and expansion strategy for the U.S.
- guided ‘smart city’ integration strategy for an IoT platform
- recommended experience strategy, strategic positioning, and in-culture plan for a major multi-national pharmaceutical company launching a new device with an unconventional delivery pathway
- recommended an integrated message and experience strategy for a key intergovernmental organization
- helped a top-ranking university overcome institutional obstacles to develop a segmented, experiential approach to building out a new academic program
- helped various NGO boards think through integrated online/offline strategic direction and dimensionalizing the experience of their constituents
- helped many companies with online subscription-model products improve their messaging and conversion through a focus on relevance, data-centric processes, and experience alignment
- regularly presented keynotes on tech humanist strategy, human-centric digital transformation, and the future of meaningful human experience to hundreds of executive leaders of top global corporations
- and many more successful projects and initiatives.
“It was a complicated, six-month overhaul and change management project. Kate was a deft politician and advocate whom I reached out to many times for advice and counsel. She threaded the needle very effectively when different leaders advocated for different paths to the same objective.”
— former client
KO Insights helps organizations develop future-ready strategies that align purpose, brand, and culture with the right data and emerging technology to be more effective and efficient while creating more meaningful experiences. It may be a mouthful, but the results are worth it: that holistic approach pays off in lower customer acquisition costs, higher customer and employee retention, stronger word of mouth, and all kinds of other qualitative and quantitative improvements.
KO Insights also provides guidance on the trends shaping business, technology innovation, and human experience, helping organizations develop their approach to data-rich experience design so that it is successful for the organization and more meaningful for the people who use their products and services.
The KO Insights Team and Expertise Is Limitless
KO Insights is led by Kate O’Neill and enhanced as needed by an extended team that includes some of the savviest and sharpest minds around. We come together with expertise for every aspect of our experience strategy projects, combining remarkable talent from around the world.
Our current and past projects combine the expertise and experiences of brilliant professionals who’ve worked in all kinds of roles across music, film, e-commerce, healthcare, technology, fashion, and consumer packaged goods across brands like Amazon, Google, Coke, Pepsi, Sony, Adobe, Nike, Volkswagen, and many more. Is your head spinning yet? These are some accomplished and impressive people.
We’ll pull together the right team for you.
“Kate and her team quickly assessed my project, worked efficiently to identify solutions and implementing those solutions made a direct, positive impact on my business.”
— former client
How can KO Insights best help you?
Think about where your data+experience+strategy most needs help, especially if it involves thinking about online and offline integration, meaningful use of automation, etc.
Typically, companies who struggle with high customer acquisition costs, low retention rate, poor satisfaction and/or referral rates could benefit from a clearer strategy and better definition of the experience they want people outside and inside of the company to have.
“I can’t say enough about how nice it was to work with someone who knew the subject inside and out.”
— former client
Through the KO Insights experience strategy consulting methodology, Kate O’Neill helps companies think about the people inside and outside their organization and align what they see, think, and do for best results. The approach is iterative, experience-rich, data-informed, insightful, and human-centric.
“Kate is a fantastic business consultant and advisor. Her early input on my startup was, and still is, priceless.”
— former client
Let us know how KO Insights can help your company make better technology for your business and for humans: