A thought-provoking and dynamic speaker, Kate O’Neill has spoken at 100s of events and meetings on digital transformation and the impact of technology on humanity, delivering thought-provoking, energizing, high-concept ideas about topics at the intersection of data, emerging tech, strategy, meaning, and human experience. She appears frequently at industry conferences and private events, providing galvanizing keynotes, moderating and participating in lively panel discussions, and facilitating transformative executive workshops and retreats.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP / LECTURES such as the Talks at Google speaker series, described as “the world’s most influential thinkers, creators, makers and doers;” featured session at Institute of Directors Digital Summit in London; etc
- CITIES / CIVIC ORGs, like the keynote for the city of Amsterdam as part of future-readiness initiative to prepare for their 750th birthday in 2025
- CORPORATE EVENTS, such as the keynote at Cisco Partners global corporate event in Barcelona as well as strategy workshop exclusively available to Cisco top partner executives; other clients such as McDonald’s, Coca Cola, and more
- CORPORATE KICKOFFS such as a keynote for Kelly Services corporate leadership annual summit
- BRAND-SPONSORED EVENTS, like a digital transformation keynote at event hosted by Charles Schwab
- ORGANIZATION & ASSOCIATION EVENTS, such as the keynote for Public Radio Program Directors association annual conference; keynote for Franchise Business Network annual meeting; CIVSA, others
- INDUSTRY CONFERENCES, such as a closing session at O’Reilly Strata + Hadoop World in London
- EXECUTIVE BOARD STRATEGY SESSIONS, such as with Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America in Washington D.C.
- with audiences including senior leaders and doers from IBM, GE, Apple, Google, Ford, Intel, etc
“I definitely recommend Kate as a keynote speaker at any type of professional event. Her experience creates an arsenal of expert subjects she can share to inspire a variety of audiences.” — event organizer
Each of these talks blends forward thinking, an overall optimistic outlook, and insightful takeaways for the audience through Kate O’Neill‘s breadth of experience and bleeding-edge thinking.
- Tech Humanism: Automation, Integration, AI, and the Future of Meaningful Human Experience
- Pixels and Place: Connected Experiences and Integrated Human Experience Design
- Humanity At Scale: Data, Emerging Tech, and the Future of Meaningful Human Experience
- Human-Centric Digital Transformation: Organizational Purpose, Cultural Alignment, Meaningful Experiences
Contact us through the email form below and give us a little background and let’s discuss how we can help.