The work of helping humanity prepare for an increasingly tech-driven future is becoming more of a mainstream discussion every day. Kate O’Neill has provided expert commentary about the impact of technology on humanity on live international news such as BBC World News, offered expert input for major newspapers such as The New York Times, in editorials for outlets such as WIRED, and appeared as a warm, positive, mediagenic presence on a wide variety of program types from podcasts to webinars.
Looking for a bio or headshot?
If you’ve booked Kate for an appearance and need a bio, photo, or other resource, please check the Press and Events Bios & Resources for Kate O’Neill page.
Kate O’Neill major media appearance examples:
Podcast appearance highlights:
- IBM thinkLeaders podcast: on ethics and human-centric digital transformation
- HubSpot’s Growth Show podcast: on finding humanity in technology
- Outside In with Charles Trevail podcast from C Space / Interbrand: on digital transformation and meaning
- Six Pixels of Separation podcast: on Tech Humanist
- TWiT (This Week in Tech) Network – Tech News Weekly
- Big Web Show podcast
- Authentic Entrepreneurs podcast
- Hey Human podcast
Book Kate for Your Program
If you’d like to inquire about booking Kate for your program, please fill in as much of the form below as you can, and our team will get back to you to confirm.